Title

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

daytrippin'


It's definitely wedding season! We went to another beautiful wedding last weekend.


These two melting my heart as usual.


Got the cutest dog donut for Brody in Asheville! Love spoiling that pup.

I can't believe we are already almost half way through May! This month is FLYING by! We've got little trips planned each weekend for the rest of this month, which feels like is consuming all of my time but I LOVE IT! I'll be heading back up into the mountains this weekend for my cousin's graduation from Virginia Tech, and then Memorial Day weekend we are joining our very best friends for a trip to Disney World!! I don't think May could get any better if it tried!

I've mentioned before that one of my favorite things about Columbia is its close proximity to so many travel destinations. That's why I am particularly loving this article from the Free Times about off-beat day trip destinations from Columbia. I'll definitely be adding some these to my summer bucket list!

3 comments :

  1. Ahhh it's so exciting that you get to go to Disney World! May sounds like a really fun month for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Disney World is the best :)

    ReplyDelete