Title

Thursday, May 15, 2014

frock & frill: epcot challenge attire

In honor of our upcoming trip to Disney World, this week's frock & frill post is a little throwback to the day Dell and I did the "Epcot Challenge" on a trip last year. For those unfamiliar, the challenge is when you have a drink in every country in the World Showcase. If you've never been to Epcot, I'll just put it this way - the World Showcase is made up of eleven countries. ELEVEN!

Since this is a frock & frill post, I'll spare you the pictures from later that day when things got silly. Don't worry, I'll be sharing a much more detailed post about the Epcot Challenge after our trip next weekend, silly pictures included!



Dress: Francesca's // Cardigan: J.Crew // Sandals: Urban Outfitters // Purse: Vintage // Head Scarf: Vintage

1 comment :

  1. Epcot challenge sounds like a lot of fun, and a lot of alcohol! I love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete